Friday, June 22, 2007

Good Morning,
I really want to post all the pictures I took during my trip to Shenyang & Korea & post the pictures I spent with my 6/2 friends & table-tennis people, but..I seriously do not have the time to do so. In the whole of June Holidays+the last few days of May, I am in Singapore for only 13 days. That's less than a week. & in that less that one week, I had to rush all my homeworks, that is very horrible+terrible. Sometimes I've been wondering, why am I not born clever, if I was, everything would be easy as ABC to me. But since I wasn't born a bright child, I've got to study like some mad person, but sometimes, studying is a joy if I managed to get the questions right without cracking my brains. I think my brain is getting rusty. Ohboy.

Okay, in korea, I managed to cover the places I long wanted to cover. Jeju Island+Nami Island. Jeju Island is nice. The air is different and its like winter from January-December, so cool. Yay! I went to the Teddy Bear Museum, those who watched Princess Hours(Goong) should know where that place is, cause they filmed there when that two lead actor/actress were honeymoon-ing right? Okay, maybe its wrong, I don't know. But I know they filmed there! So yeah, I wanted to get Alfred, you know. Shin's teddy bear. But Momma said its too plain, yeah I agree, cause it wasn't wearing any clothes at all. But its Limited Edition. So, in the end, I gotten the lead actor&actress teddybear look-alike. You know, with their uniform + the actress wears a pants in her skirt, yah those two. It total cost 44 000 Won which is approximately close to S$80. I didn't pay for it(: After we bought it, momma was like " Girl ah, did you cast a spell on me? Why did I buy it for you? 2 somemore! " Haha, momma's weird :D We spent like S$260 on just 4 bears & a small bag. that's hell.
P.S: THE LV TEDDY BEAR IS VERY PRETTY, THE PRICE IS EQUALLY PRETTY AS WELL!

In total, we took 4 flights again, same as last december, Japan-Hokkaido! I love plane flights, I don't know. It just gets me so high and happy. Like yipeeyaya! I love travelling, I love it! I wanna be an avid traveller, I wanna cover Asia. But first, I need this ---> $$$. Without $$, I think I can only stay at home.

Things to do during June Holiday:
1. Read Chinese Storybook
2. Maths Journal Entry
3. Maths Quiz 1-3
4. Science Forum stuffs
5. English Webquest Reflection
6. Science Worksheet
7. English Webquest Leaflet
8. Shenyang Journal Entries (Blue File)
9. Shenyang 1 day Report
10. Get prepared for Term 3 & Soar

So..10 things & I've completed almost all except 3, which is on its way (:
But still, I don't feel accomplished at all, & that's a bad sign. Oh yes, our new sofa arrived yesterday, it is huge and I love it to the maxxxxxxx. Its really comfy, wanna come over? Veronica/Yixuan, when Veron's back? :D

Something I want to do when Veronica Lo is back in Singapore...
* No matter what, go to her house if not I'll regret.
* No matter what, we have to go blading together despite Rain/Shine :D hope it doesn't rain la huh

Facial at 3pm, like finally :D
Okay, Goodbye all (:
(Pictures other time) Gotta Rush for now x]